Tuesday 6 May 2008

Fiasco's Ill Health Is The Result Of Hard Work

Fiasco's Ill Health Is The Result Of Hard Work



Rapper LUPE Fiasco has blamed the stresses of the euphony manufacture for damaging his health.
The Genius hitmaker, real name Wasalu Elijah Muhammad Jaco, reveals he has been hospitalised several times for an undisclosed malady over the close few months, because he has been workings so hard to cut up out a successful life history in the hip-hop manufacture.
His wellness problems still prevented him from attention the Grammy Awards earlier this year (Feb08), where he was nominated for foursome prizes.
He tells MTV.com, "When I got to the pivotal moment where you get the accolades for it (music), I establish myself in the hospital and the dr. telling me I can't even go.
"I had a long conversation with the doctor, and he doesn't cognise me from Adam. He just came in and said, 'This is your sprightliness. This is how hard you're sledding. What happens when there's zilch there, and you drop down once again?'"
And the lyrist insists there is little to keep him from fulfilling his previous promise to quit music after his next album.
He adds, "I don't desire to allege I'm 100 per cent certainly (of quitting), like, 'Yeah, this is it.' Merely 85 per cent.
"That 15 percent is the X gene. That could be bills. Like, 'Lupe, you got to pay the bills.' 'Oh, man, I got to put out another album'."














Dorival Caymmi